Project Progress Supervision
Sign Off to release contractor payment
LEAK TRACING SERVICE: You can’t fix a leak until you know where & what the source is. Many frustrated building owners have paid for leak repairs and when it next rains, it still leaks. The problem; ‘quality of leak tracing’. The leak will persist until the true source is found and repaired.
CONSULTING SERVICES: Pick & choose or maximize your benefits with the entire package.
Condition Inspection: The details & condition of the roof(s) with an estimated remaining useful life.
Note: Any minor service issues observed during inspection (e.g. damaged /missing Caulking or Sealants) are done (no charge) with inspections.
Inspection Reports: If applicable, noting deficiency’s
Let’s get together to; ( No Charge with first inspection report)
- Review your inspection report.
- Help me understand your needs, roofing & business
We can then specify & present the right fit, solution options for you & yours.
Solution options (if required): With quality comparisons & their respective budget costs.
- Invite vetted roofing contractors with the required skills to bid Tender Specifications.
- Schedule & attend site visits for contractors to clarify & confirm Tender requirements.
- When quotes / bids come in, review for;
i. Conformance with complete Tender Requirements;
1. Insurances, Bonds & Certifications etc. at submission deadline.
2. Any deviations in the Scope of Work from the Tender Specifications.
- Submit final Bid results to client, with ACG contractor vetting file & comments re past experience with each bidding contractor.
- Manage the entire project on a daily basis from start to finish.
- Daily progress reports to clients
Project Progress Inspections: As directed by client. Most common:
- Inspection & Report at project start
- 1-Progress inspection & Report per week
- 1-Completion Inspection & Report (Before payment is released)
- If required, Deficiencies Correction Inspection(s): As required.
Sign off to release contractor payment